ChannelAdvisor March Same Store Sales Data:
It was another good month for Google with Google Shopping/Product Listing Ads showing strong growth at 41.8%, which seems to have come at the expense of eBay which was flat.
Scot has noticed very aggressive placement of PLAs and a number of experiments with new ad units, such as a new 12 pack PLA.
- Prime Now is coming to Web – Something we suggested should happen in Episode 18.
- Amazon Adding External Payment Partner program
- Amazon Acquires Image Analysis Startup Orbeus
- 2015 Amazon Shareholder Letter is out (and is a must read). This year, Amazon became the fastest company ever to reach $100 billion in annual sales. Also this year, Amazon Web Services is reaching $10 billion in annual sales. Prime Now took only 111 days to launch it’s first market from the inception of the idea.
- Catalyst (April 11-13) in Las Vegas – Jason will be presenting.
- Magento Imagine (April 11-13) also in Las Vegas
- Facebook F8 – April 12/13
- Shoptalk May 15-18
- Google I/O – May 18
Episode 21 of the Jason & Scot show was recorded on Wednesday, April 6th, 2016.