EP265 - News and Listener Questions
Retail Q1 Earnings
- Ulta – US Comps up 65.9% (up 7% from 2YA)
- Costco – US Comps up 18.2%, e-commerce up 41.2%
- Dollar General – US Comps down 4.6%; (up 17.1% from 2YA)
- Best Buy – US Comps up 37.9%, e-commerce up 7.6% (online revenue was 33.2% versus 42.2% last year)
- Burlington – Comps up 20% (shutdown e-commerce Q1 2020)
- Gap – Comps up 28% (up 13% vs 2YA). Digital up 82% vs 2 YA. Digital now 40% of total sales.
Episode 265 of the Jason & Scot show was recorded on Thursday May 27, 2021.
Join your hosts Jason "Retailgeek" Goldberg, Chief Commerce Strategy Officer at Publicis, and Scot Wingo, CEO of GetSpiffy and Co-Founder of ChannelAdvisor as they discuss the latest news and trends in the world of e-commerce and digital shopper marketing.