EP221 - E-Commerce Logistics Crunch
Episode 221 covers recent news including logistics moves from UPS, FedEx, and Amazon.
- NRF Global Trends from the Reopening of Stores June 8th, 11am ET.
Hear from retail industry leaders Jason Goldberg, chief commerce officer of Publicis, and Sucharita Kodali, VP and principal analyst at Forrester, on what retailers are seeing as their global stores reopen post-COVID-19
- Amazon adds 12 new planes (now has 80 on it’s way to 200).
- Prime day moved to September, Summer Sales June 22nd.
- Amazon Grocery Store coming to Chicago
- Lowes- Same store sales up 11.2%, e-commerce up 80%
- Gucci – Personalized Video Shopper
- UPS/FedEx – Surcharges
- Kylie Jenner – Inflated revenue ($177 million last year)
- Instacart Media Network
- Target Instagram Checkout
- Shopify Marketcap $90B, IBM $114B
- Lickable Screen – Norimaki Synthesizer
Don’t forget to like our facebook page, and if you enjoyed this episode please write us a review on itunes.
Episode 221 of the Jason & Scot show was recorded live on Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020.
Join your hosts Jason "Retailgeek" Goldberg, Chief Commerce Strategy Officer at Publicis, and Scot Wingo, CEO of GetSpiffy and Co-Founder of ChannelAdvisor as they discuss the latest news and trends in the world of e-commerce and digital shopper marketing.